Time went back last night (or this morning?) and everybody is taking about this extra hour of sleep.
I don't understand, well I do but this isn't my life.
I decided to home school for my family, you know.
But sometimes your family can overwhelm you.
In a few different ways.
One way in particular, babies are hard.
And I think they know it.
They'll be all sweet and smiley one minute.
And screaming like crazy the next.
I don't know how much longer I can do this man.
But we're all in this together. -High School Musical
What's up pop culture reference?
Anyway, the baby is suppose to be sleeping through out the night.
But he is pretty stubborn.
![]() |
| One day... |
One day soon.

U watch too much superwoman :) :)
ReplyDeleteAww, I didn't realize you were homeschooling for your family. I'll fix it. You can go next year...sorry:(
ReplyDeleteThanks for helping me so much though!
Yea,/I couldn't miss out on Cruz junior years.
DeleteNo prob bob