Okay, I am done with two heads!
Yessss!

But I still have one more to go.

Yea, and when I can finally do stuff I want to do...
Then that is when I'll be expected to fold the clothes...
After, it'll be my turn with the baby.
And don't forget soccer practice.
So when I tackle all that, which admittedly doesn't sound like much.
I'll work on my costume, and the earrings I want to make.
And the art for my room I want to make.
And my shoes that I want to/need to dye.
I should probably go to sleep now to get a head start for (sleep) tomorrow.
Yessss!

But I still have one more to go.

Yea, and when I can finally do stuff I want to do...
Then that is when I'll be expected to fold the clothes...
After, it'll be my turn with the baby.
And don't forget soccer practice.
So when I tackle all that, which admittedly doesn't sound like much.
I'll work on my costume, and the earrings I want to make.
And the art for my room I want to make.
And my shoes that I want to/need to dye.
I should probably go to sleep now to get a head start for (sleep) tomorrow.
Life is hard, huh? It'll pay off.
ReplyDeleteI know it's tiring.
DeleteYeah, working on my skills, I guess.
I'll get faster one day.