Saturday, October 19, 2013

Whoop, Whoop

7-0
4-1
Or something like that.
My sisters all got their own goal today.
It was pretty chilly.
Though the sun started beaming down, one side of my body was hot, and the other cold!
Choose a side, weather.
I also got a few compliments today.
"Oh, I love your shoes!"
Thaaaank you.
"Wow, you did your make up yourself? How did you do that?"
It was pretty easy, thank you.
"Your nails, you did that? Or is it like a sticker?"
No, no. I did it.


From this.
To this.

So I guess it was still impressive.
Thank you kind sirs.
(Though they were all ladies)

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to get compliments. Your nails are cute, didn't see the rest of you,just sain'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I didn't even think about taking my picture.

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!