Okay, I just watch CrazySexyCool and I think it was goood.
I loved it.
I mean, The nineties had good music, style, all of it.
And Keke Palmer, Drew Sidora and Lil' Mama were great in it.
Lil' Mama really surprised me.
I actually thought this movie would suck.
I was wrong.
Good job, Lil' Mama.
I liked the story telling, though the whole movie seemed to go by fast.
Probably because they had so much to tell, had to keep the movie rolling.
They showed the make up styles.
And outfits.



Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.
I already liked TLC, but this just convinces me that maybe 90's was my time.
Yep,yep.
I loved it.
I mean, The nineties had good music, style, all of it.
And Keke Palmer, Drew Sidora and Lil' Mama were great in it.
Lil' Mama really surprised me.
I actually thought this movie would suck.
I was wrong.
Good job, Lil' Mama.
I liked the story telling, though the whole movie seemed to go by fast.
Probably because they had so much to tell, had to keep the movie rolling.
They showed the make up styles.
And outfits.



Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.
I already liked TLC, but this just convinces me that maybe 90's was my time.
Yep,yep.
Yep, you would've love it. BTW, your blog looks cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I guess I just have to enjoy my own time.
DeleteAnd thank you, ;)
Wow you make me wish I was here in the nineties, shoot too bad I missed it, must
ReplyDeletehave been working. lol