Saturday, October 26, 2013

Whoop Whoop

Two wins.
And two really sucky referees.
The first referee told our team parents to not say anything negative.
Which we weren't saying.
So we had to be quiet the whole game (which they weren't really doing) and stay silent even with the other team pulling our jerseys and no-calls.
We hung in there good enough, because we won the game!
My sister scored two points.
My other sister got herself hurt a couple times, but she scored 3 goals.
My sisters really wanted ice cream to celebrate their wins.
So we went to Braums!
I wanted to try Peppermint Chocolate Chip, so I did.

I didn't try it, I got a whole scoop.
It's pink, and has chunks of peppermint in it.
Too much if you ask me.
I was expecting a hint of peppermint (the chunks) but the whole ice cream was peppermint.
I couldn't even taste the chocolate chips!!
If I wanted so much minty I would have gotten regular mint cc.
Maybe next time I'll try before I buy.

2 comments:

  1. You wrong for call the "other" referee sucky, lol. Our girls did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one referee was neverous, the girl did play good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!