Hey y'all as y'all see I am doing a guest post. So I ate some Strawberry strudels with some meat it was some good food. After I was done eating I played a little jetpack on the computer. Yeah so I go get dress in some white jeans and a blue and black T-shirt with a piece sign on it. the pants was dirty but I'm glad nobody knew. So I had a game to day the score was 3-2 we had the two by the way. But they were bigger, taller and yeah but they challenged us because we was both in D- and both of the teams won all of there games. But the other team tied one okay bye I might make a guest post on life full of radiance stay tooned. Bye =) =) =) =) got to dash
Guest Post from my younger sister, Taavi
Guest Post from my younger sister, Taavi
Thanks for letting us know your jeans were dirty. You had a good game and I'm proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, girl! =)
ReplyDelete-Taavia
Thank you, girl! =)
ReplyDelete-Taavia