Saturday, October 26, 2013

Decorating Daddy

My parents were invited to a Halloween costume party (hey, I thought that was suppose to be my thing!!).
Since they didn't want to buy a costume for only one night, they had to be creative.
My daddy decide to be a zombie.
 
Now this isn't the typical zombie, a little green here, a little red there.
Maybe darken the sockets?
No!
His has texture, and gashes.
The gashes that I later filled in
We rubbed this in the dirt and grass, for a real zombie look
This is the real deal.
You don't want to see him coming at you.
So I was assigned the make up artist, paint mixer, but I couldn't make the gashes.
My sister got that funness.
Though I was a bit impressed with my skills.

My Mama was a little girl and my daddy was the nightmare.


You couldn't tell the difference, well, yes you could.
He had differing skin tones.
Being tanned and all.
But it wasn't that bad.
How do you think I did?

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!