Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whoop, Whoop

So despite being hot, it was a pretty good start to the season.
Reaghann's coach: Okay, Reaghann and so-n-so's you are going to start the game on the bench, but don't worry I'll be subbing for you.
After a few uneventful minutes, some of the kids got tired.
It was hooot today.
The coach puts in Reaghann and the so-and-so's.
Let me tell you, they couldn't throw the ball in good before Reaghann took off and made a goal with it.
And another one.
And another one.
And when she didn't make goals, she was juking 'em.
Cutting through 'em, around 'em.
And she really tried to hang in there, but you could tell she was tired.
When I say it was hot, it was hoooot.
So she did great.
Didn't even care that she was on the bench.
Her requested snack was ice cream, mmm.
My other sister, oh how I felt sorry for her.
It seems her game was even hotter.
I think she was going to pass out.
She did what she could and they won too.
She even made an assist, a couple of them I believe.
I believe it's gonna be good seasons all around.
Taavi has a few old players back and then there's Reaghann, with another little girl from her old team.
It's looking like winning season.

Well, not for my old team.
They lost 5-1.
To the younger version of the team we were on.

Five players were missing.

It was hot.

And when you don't have defense, who's gonna stop them goals?
I ain't saying, but I'm just saying...

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Aww gone and brag,it's ok. When you are good and know you are good you are bad. I hope you all can find something to do that you like to fill the void, either way it's going to be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may not have known BUT THEY GON' LEARN TODAY! A bird in the hand always beats 2 in a bush!

    Like I said, "They may not have appreciated your presence but they most definitely will feel your absence!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!