Thursday, September 5, 2013

I did that! Kinda.

:-)
My little brother is soo cute, I love when he tries to talk.:-):-) :-) :-)
News.
I passed my written drivers test!
Much like my parents said it was easy, enough.
My score was 76.
I wanted higher, but I was relieved to have passed.
23 correct
7 incorrect
I was very disappointed in every incorrect.
We had to go back home to get everything we needed.
I wanted to put it back off, " let's just come back tomorrow."
But I also wanted to get it over with.
With every correct answer I was like, " Yes, I do know this stuff.
I'm so smart."
So yeah, it took awhile just because of the queue wait.
I guess I'll be driving all over the place.
The wait also made me nervous, just not knowing what questions there would be, was I really ready.
Daddy was like, "I'm nervous for you, you nervous?"
"Yeah, kinda."
We were, well I was just looking at the screen waiting for my number.
My picture is pretty silly, I was laughing but trying not to.
I guess it was like , " I'm really getting an I.d. What is a kid doing driving around."
But I am of age,soo..
Yeah, thanks for the good luck.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. you welcome :-)

    CONGRATULATIONS NOW I HAVE MY OWN CHAUFFEUR :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!