Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thanks anyway.

Just found out today, with the rest of my team that our team isn't registered.
So that means we can't play in our area.
If we can still play at all.
The coach is trying to move us to another area, but it's already hard to get to practice.
Well, not hard exactly, but it's further than ideal.
And if we move to another team the practice we be even further.
That's pretty messed up.
To work this hard to get me to play; only to still not be able to play.
My younger sister will probably still play, maybe with our old team, and move to the new team next sign-up.
Where they will be registered.
She has to decide what to do.
My youngest sister has already said that if I can't play, then neither will she.
Aww, right?
I'm taking my written driving test tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I tried (am trying) my best. I hope we can work something out.

    Good luck with the test! You'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, you have nothing to best sorry for.
      I think you sent above and beyond.
      A lot of people would have quit after the first turn.
      Especially after having a brand new baby.
      But you stuck in there and really tried your best.
      So good job girl ;)

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!