Monday, August 26, 2013

Really, Bro?

Soccer practice is actually getting better!
Though being on the dusty ground for certain exercises, isn't the greatest.
Guess I'll just put my hair up next time.
My younger sister is playing up.
If you talk about soccer long enough, she'll tell you.
My dad was talking to the assistant coach, and since there are two teams; an older one and a younger one.
The assistant coach was like, " Hey bro, she's pretty fast. If you want to move her down to the younger team I can try to make her a forward. I mean I can like fight for it, ya know? Or if she wants to play something different I can see about that."
I was like cool! Ray's a little grasshopper, people want her left and right.
But then again, since I'm me, (and everybody's a little selfish) I was like, " That's cool, nobody has ever been like, ' You know I'll fight for you girl'...."
Well, my mama, but I'm talking about having an influence on another person for them to fight for you.
I was kicked off my old team two times.
Two, the second time my sister came with me and the team was upset about that.
"You not coming back, Ray?"
"I'll talk to the coaches for you"
"We neeed you!"
Maybe it's because she was on the team for an unbroken period of time, and I was there, then I wasn't.
My even younger sister, Taavi.
"Yeah, I seen her. I requested her!"
My smallest sister, Reaghann.
"Yo, she coming to my team next year? No co-ed!"
"She wanna play for my team?"
"I'll buy the uniform, man!"
So, yeah I know I shouldn't like compare myself.
But usually you compare yourself to your peers, and my peers are my sisters.
Maybe because they all have potenial, and I'm older?
I mean, I've had different coaches say you'll make a good soccer player one day.
Or defense can score too.
Whatever, it's just like we're in the race and I'm coming in last.
Ain't that something?
Though I do have the second shortest legs...
I'm sure that's got something to do with it.

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up lady. You are good, continue to believe
    you can hold your own and no matter what anyone say just continue to do your best and be proud. Can't nobody be you but you. You are good and you must always remember that. Luv ya granny across the street. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my uncle says, "Get off that jive!"

    Your family has your back. I'm your mama and I'll ALWAYS fight for you! "We all we got!" and I got you!

    BTW, Coach Brady thought you were da bomb! You were the "aggressive defender".

    Don't look at it as if you were being kicked off. We're going to assume you are too mature to be held back! We're moving onwards & upwards...unstoppable! "They gon' learn today!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl boo that assistant coach just running his mouth so he can have more people on his team lol.

    And see I moved with you :)
    sistas that play together stay togther :}

    idk where that evem came from

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!