I made brownies today, I thought the recipe would make full, cake-like brownies.
But they were more like fudge.
I got good reports from all around.
I forgot to take pictures.
:(
I was pretty eager to try out a brownie that didn't come from a box.
Just because I haven't made brownies before.
So they were good.
I didn't have nuts to add, so they were nutless.
And that's all, oh and we had unexpected company.
Well, it was unexpected to me.
Yeah, I just wanted to make a random post.
But they were more like fudge.
I got good reports from all around.
I forgot to take pictures.
:(
I was pretty eager to try out a brownie that didn't come from a box.
Just because I haven't made brownies before.
So they were good.
I didn't have nuts to add, so they were nutless.
And that's all, oh and we had unexpected company.
Well, it was unexpected to me.
Yeah, I just wanted to make a random post.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!