I'm not sure about other people, but I'm pretty excited about the new school year.
I suppose because I'm really ready to learn!
I want us to do all kinds of projects.
Try different science experiments, I really wanna grow a garden.
Or try anyway, become a genius at math.
Grammar, I like that because it's kinda easy for me to remember.
A new language, I really wanna learn Spanish.
There is nothing cooler than knowing two languages.
Go on field trips, meet new people.
Draw, paint, write!
I guess this is stuff you can do everyday, but sometimes you need a deadline to get things started.
I'm ready for my school year!
I suppose because I'm really ready to learn!
I want us to do all kinds of projects.
Try different science experiments, I really wanna grow a garden.
Or try anyway, become a genius at math.
Grammar, I like that because it's kinda easy for me to remember.
A new language, I really wanna learn Spanish.
There is nothing cooler than knowing two languages.
Go on field trips, meet new people.
Draw, paint, write!
I guess this is stuff you can do everyday, but sometimes you need a deadline to get things started.
I'm ready for my school year!
Yeah girl, me too
ReplyDeleteHope we have a great one!
ReplyDeleteseems like you have some ideas about school, Jist go to work and make it happen.
ReplyDelete