Today, I had a chance to hear my parents thoughts.
Though it wasn't really something I was thinking about.
Well, at that moment anyway.
I can get my belly button pierced.


And I assume since I can get that done, then I can get a nose stud, too!

Of course, if I get a belly button ring I need the crop tops to go with it (see above).
To show it to everybody I see.


I can dye my hair! I'd probably just do highlights ;).


And wear high heels, aww yeah.


As you can see all this new stuff I realize I can do, means I probably can't do it.
If one side says yes it doesn't really matter if the other side says, "Not today!"
Especially if the first person was just saying that,without meaning it.
So in conclusion I can't do any of this stuff, expect wear a crop top.
Because I think I can do that anyway?
I don't even know if I would want to do any of this stuff.
Okay, yeah I like how nose studs look so I would want to do that, but if I could just do a fake one then that's even better!
Dye my hair, probably a piece in the front...
I've never even thought about a belly button ring, and high heels?
I think I'm too lazy for that.
Though it wasn't really something I was thinking about.
Well, at that moment anyway.
I can get my belly button pierced.


And I assume since I can get that done, then I can get a nose stud, too!

Of course, if I get a belly button ring I need the crop tops to go with it (see above).
To show it to everybody I see.


I can dye my hair! I'd probably just do highlights ;).


And wear high heels, aww yeah.


As you can see all this new stuff I realize I can do, means I probably can't do it.
If one side says yes it doesn't really matter if the other side says, "Not today!"
Especially if the first person was just saying that,without meaning it.
So in conclusion I can't do any of this stuff, expect wear a crop top.
Because I think I can do that anyway?
I don't even know if I would want to do any of this stuff.
Okay, yeah I like how nose studs look so I would want to do that, but if I could just do a fake one then that's even better!
Dye my hair, probably a piece in the front...
I've never even thought about a belly button ring, and high heels?
I think I'm too lazy for that.
LMBO! Your daddy is full of it!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah I know.
Deletesmh
Some of that stuff is kind of wild. You probably wouldn't , like it anyway however the hair highlights sound kind of cute. Sometimes less is more. Of course you woul not want to take away from your beauty. Keep it simple.
ReplyDeleteYeah, highlights are defintely cool!
DeleteSometimes, you,ve got to get a little crazy, hahahaha