Thursday, August 1, 2013

Giant Toffee Cookies

Link text http:// link

I love sweets.
In fact, I test myself when I feel sick.
If I could eat a chocolate chip cookie or doughnut, I'm not really sick.
It's worked so far, unless I'm full of food.
Okay, these cookies are good.
A great treat because they are bigger than than a normal cookie.
Unless you don't want them to be.
This is the second time I've made them and they came out good.
Well, mine was a little gooey.
But my sister's was great.
Perfect.
Walked to the store.
In the heat.
* yells Thank you, RayRay!?! yells *
Then we spent too long, apparently...
Honestly, I was trying to cool down.
Looking at nail polish and things.
I wanted to be a bad girl and try it out.
But I'm not a renter, my inner self wouldn't let me.
Even though I wasn't doing anything illegal, this dude was staring like we were in a contest.
Boy, boo.
You don't even work here, why do you care what I do...
Go somewhere.
If I wanted to steal something, I'm going to steal it.
And risk going to prison...
Anyway we were picked up, kinda glad about that since the chocolate chips would have melted.
My parents were worried.
Things aren't how they used to be....
Well, I had a request for chewier cookies.
So my cookie being in the was undercooked.
I placed it back in the oven, but it just wasn't the same.

So as a hint, don't make a cookie pancake.
I mean, unless you know you can handle it.
These cookies are good, I love the mini chocolate chips.
I thought I wouldn't like the toffee but that was good too.
The first I skimped out on it a bit.
But this time I went the full nine yards.
Make these cookies and enjoy them.

My cookie after I tried to get it off the cookie sheet...
Smh.

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!