I didn't know people actually made wish list.
I mean if you can't have it then why have a list of it.
But now I know it'll give you something to aim for.
To strive for.
When you get your money, you'll have something you want.
Instead of spending everywhere with nothing worth while to show for it.
Well, I have a wish list.
I have the money to pay for it, I just have to find it.
In my budget of course.
Three things:
First. Something that I want, but have not been actively looking for is a tree for my room.
Fake tree, of course.
I wanna put my hair flowers in it.
It'll be cool if it had lights in it.
I love lights you don't need, gives great atmosphere.
Second. A cool overstuffed/recliner chair for my room.
One of the two is good. If it's overstuffed, it doesn't need to recline.
And if it reclines, it does need to be overstuffed.
I don't need it to take up my whole room.
My budget for this is $100.
I've seen a lot of chairs for $200+.
Me being a teenager, I don't have the money to be spending on no $250 chair.
Now if I find a chair for free, or for like $50.
Then I could try my hand at recovering it.
But it can't be musty.
No, ma'am.
Thirdly.
E y e l I n e r....
I'm at the stage in my life where make-up is unlocked.
Yes, I am comparing my life to a video game.
I've price checked eyeliner.
Ten dollars.
Girl boo.
I am not spending $10, on a stick of make-up.
I could buy a book with that.
So I will look online, since I have not received my first make-up ever donation.
*coughsmotherthisisforyoucoughs*
I am still open to donations...
So uh feel free.
;)
My first make-up ever owned.
And when I tell the tale of make-up to my children your name will forever be included in that story.
But really I never thought that I'd be at the age where you wear make-up.
It used to be so like faraway to me,now I'm that age already.
Anyway, I will probably look online for cheaper unused make-up.
Because I don't know those people, I don't know what they got.
So, uh yeah.
What is on your wish list?
I mean if you can't have it then why have a list of it.
But now I know it'll give you something to aim for.
To strive for.
When you get your money, you'll have something you want.
Instead of spending everywhere with nothing worth while to show for it.
Well, I have a wish list.
I have the money to pay for it, I just have to find it.
In my budget of course.
Three things:
First. Something that I want, but have not been actively looking for is a tree for my room.
Fake tree, of course.
I wanna put my hair flowers in it.
It'll be cool if it had lights in it.
I love lights you don't need, gives great atmosphere.
Second. A cool overstuffed/recliner chair for my room.
One of the two is good. If it's overstuffed, it doesn't need to recline.
And if it reclines, it does need to be overstuffed.
I don't need it to take up my whole room.
My budget for this is $100.
I've seen a lot of chairs for $200+.
Me being a teenager, I don't have the money to be spending on no $250 chair.
Now if I find a chair for free, or for like $50.
Then I could try my hand at recovering it.
But it can't be musty.
No, ma'am.
Thirdly.
E y e l I n e r....
I'm at the stage in my life where make-up is unlocked.
Yes, I am comparing my life to a video game.
I've price checked eyeliner.
Ten dollars.
Girl boo.
I am not spending $10, on a stick of make-up.
I could buy a book with that.
So I will look online, since I have not received my first make-up ever donation.
*coughsmotherthisisforyoucoughs*
I am still open to donations...
So uh feel free.
;)
My first make-up ever owned.
And when I tell the tale of make-up to my children your name will forever be included in that story.
But really I never thought that I'd be at the age where you wear make-up.
It used to be so like faraway to me,now I'm that age already.
Anyway, I will probably look online for cheaper unused make-up.
Because I don't know those people, I don't know what they got.
So, uh yeah.
What is on your wish list?
Shouldn't my name be in the tale you tell your kids just because I "unlocked that level" in your life? coughgetyo'lifecough...kmsl
ReplyDeleteWe'll get you hooked up. And by "we", I mean "you". I'll help YOU hook YOURSELF up.
Lol, I guess.
DeleteDon't you always have my back?