For the past couple of days I've been feeling sick.
And the sickness is slowing spreading through out the house hold.
Well, actually I feel a little stuffy on Monday.
Then on Tuesday (yesterday) I felt very sick and then my youngest sister had a fever and headache.
It has since passed.
I thought my brother was sick, I guess he is.
Kinda.
And today my other sister took a nap and woke up sick.
Or at least that's what she said.
A few things I'll tell you about having a cold.
It may last long (week and a half) or it maybe short (2-3 days).
It's gonna to be annoying and unpleasant however long it is, unless you wanted to get sick....
But I'd imagine it'll still be unpleasant.
Sources may tell you to drink orange juice to get your vitamin c up.
I drink orange juice everyday, and what is this post about?
Me being sick, so take that as you will.
Hydrated, drink water.
Viruses love dry grounds so stay wet, I guess.
Drink lots of water.
How much?
I don't know, because I drink a pretty good amount of water as it is.
Uh get rest, I haven't been getting great rest on account of having a new baby and trying to help out, and last night my mind was still in "get up girl" mode.
I felt guilty for not being able to help.
So almost every time the baby cried, I'd get up.
Though I couldn't do anything, I could hardly breathe.
Horrible for rest, so tonight I'm going to work on that.

And the sickness is slowing spreading through out the house hold.
Well, actually I feel a little stuffy on Monday.
Then on Tuesday (yesterday) I felt very sick and then my youngest sister had a fever and headache.
It has since passed.
I thought my brother was sick, I guess he is.
Kinda.
And today my other sister took a nap and woke up sick.
Or at least that's what she said.
A few things I'll tell you about having a cold.
It may last long (week and a half) or it maybe short (2-3 days).
It's gonna to be annoying and unpleasant however long it is, unless you wanted to get sick....
But I'd imagine it'll still be unpleasant.
Sources may tell you to drink orange juice to get your vitamin c up.
I drink orange juice everyday, and what is this post about?
Me being sick, so take that as you will.
Hydrated, drink water.
Viruses love dry grounds so stay wet, I guess.
Drink lots of water.
How much?
I don't know, because I drink a pretty good amount of water as it is.
Uh get rest, I haven't been getting great rest on account of having a new baby and trying to help out, and last night my mind was still in "get up girl" mode.
I felt guilty for not being able to help.
So almost every time the baby cried, I'd get up.
Though I couldn't do anything, I could hardly breathe.
Horrible for rest, so tonight I'm going to work on that.

Hope you get well soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Me too.
DeleteLil girl you can really write I guess you'd do a book if you were not feeling bad. lol
ReplyDeleteHaha, I don't know if that's a compliment...
DeleteBut once upon a time I did want to be an author!