Yesterday, I did my hair.
It took all day man.
I was not expecting that.
I did bantu knots all over.
First they were all tight.
And today they felt loose.
This is a style not everyone can do.
You don't have to wear the knots out, you can wear a knot out!
I think you'll have a smoother result than a twist out...
And a looser curl.



I see you rockin' the do!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love that do. Ask your mama I have been tryinh to get her to do my hair like that for at least 8 years. she did it oncefor me but never again. I have ask at several braid shops the act like they thinh I am crazy Little lady I knoe I dont have much hair now but if you can figure out how you gan make me some of those knots I don't mind paying you. I'll buy some extra hair if I need to. SO PLEASE START PRACTICING AND CALL ME.
ReplyDeleteHaha
DeleteI can try, and if it come out crazy looking then you'll know why.
Because I'm not sure at all how it's going to look, or if it will stay.
But, yeah I can try!
once you read my comment pleast erase too many type ooos. Not miss spelled, ok?
ReplyDeleteLove it! Your hair looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks!
Delete