I made another cake about a week and a half ago.
It's still in there.
That should tell you just about how it tasted.
A 7-up cake.
Pretty delicious if cooked correctly.
But I think it was slightly undercooked.
Like the batter puffed up.
And that's all.
First I thought,"Wow, this is really moist."
Then I thought,"This is too moist."
Then I thought,"I'm so disappointed...can I have some pie?"
I never did get a piece of pie.
But I did get slice after undercooked slice of cake.
Each time I thought,"It'll be better this time. I was just overreacting."
Each time I said,"Nope."
So, for me, this cake was a bust.
If I only cooked it longer?
I hate throwing away food,but...
I didn't even take a picture of it.
Mistake on my part, I just couldn't bare to look at it.
I avoided it like the plague, unless I convinced myself it was good this time.
If you would like to try it for yourself, here's the link.
I'm sure your cake will come out better than mine.
Just make sure to cook it!
http://www.thecountrycook.net/2012/01/7up-cake.html
It's still in there.
That should tell you just about how it tasted.
A 7-up cake.
Pretty delicious if cooked correctly.
But I think it was slightly undercooked.
Like the batter puffed up.
And that's all.
First I thought,"Wow, this is really moist."
Then I thought,"This is too moist."
Then I thought,"I'm so disappointed...can I have some pie?"
I never did get a piece of pie.
But I did get slice after undercooked slice of cake.
Each time I thought,"It'll be better this time. I was just overreacting."
Each time I said,"Nope."
So, for me, this cake was a bust.
If I only cooked it longer?
I hate throwing away food,but...
I didn't even take a picture of it.
Mistake on my part, I just couldn't bare to look at it.
I avoided it like the plague, unless I convinced myself it was good this time.
If you would like to try it for yourself, here's the link.
I'm sure your cake will come out better than mine.
Just make sure to cook it!
http://www.thecountrycook.net/2012/01/7up-cake.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!