Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Ombre.

Ombre is a pretty big trend right now.
Ombre hair.
Ombre cakes.
Ruffles of Ombre.
 I love the ombre trend.
 This would be a GREAT birthday cake.
This looks oh-so tropical. Go to www.mazel moments.com to check it out!
I'll just want to look at it.
And with this on the inside?
This actually looks moist and kinda delicious.
*sigh* 

And lastly ombre nails.
The only way I could take part in the trend at the moment.
It was easy enough to do.
I guess.
I used a white base coat and applied the colors with a makeup sponge.
The wet paint was bringing up the white base coat.
So if I do this again, I'll just use the main colors as the base coat and go from there.
The main complaint I had was the messiness.
But that can be fixed with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
And just clean up the skin.
I liked the result and my sister liked it too...
I would just like to say, "Good job self. You did it again! Another goal complete."
Though this wasn't a goal but just something I've wanted to try for a while (isn't that what goal means? To make a point to do something? I dunno,maybe. And if so then it was a goal!).
This is the video I used.
Check it out!

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!