Maybe you've seen a Disney Medley someone put on youtube...
Well, this is my version!
Poor unfortunate souls!
In pain, in need
Those poor unfortunate souls
So sad, so true
They come flocking to my cauldron
Crying, "Spells, Ursula, please!"
And I help them!
Yes I do!
Every evil queen gets due respect,
Can you feel it?
You're changin'
You're changin'
You're changin', all right!
I hope you're satisfied
But if you ain't
Don't blame me!!
You can blame my friends on the other side!
Those poor unforunate souls!
Don't judge my medley.
This post was really about the pictures.
Well, this is my version!
| Ursula |
In pain, in need
Those poor unfortunate souls
So sad, so true
They come flocking to my cauldron
Crying, "Spells, Ursula, please!"
And I help them!
Yes I do!
| Maleficent |
| Dr.Facilier |
You're changin'
You're changin'
You're changin', all right!
I hope you're satisfied
But if you ain't
Don't blame me!!
You can blame my friends on the other side!
| All together now. |
Don't judge my medley.
This post was really about the pictures.
nice job those look good!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you draw these?! If so, you are a young lady of many talents! Well, you are very talented either way, lol.
ReplyDeleteYes, I did. ;)
DeleteLol.
Thank you!