Don't you love breakfast for dinner?!?!
Sorry for yelling but I love it.
If you don't love it...
Then I guess you don't love me.
Just kidding I don't care if you like it or not.
More for me.
Having breakfast for dinner is a special treat.
(Almost) Everything taste better at night.
This is (close to) fact.
Everybody who had pancakes that night were ranting and raving about them
The best pancakes I've ever made?
Thank you.
Delicious bacon, can I have some more?
Thank you.
I love strawberries,and you cut these up!
Thank you.
So here are the fabulous breakfast for dinner pancakes I made.
Since I made my pancakes last I decided to add chopped strawberries to it!
Pretty good, but all the pieces sifted to the middle. :(
This dinner was good if I say so myself!
Sorry for yelling but I love it.
If you don't love it...
Then I guess you don't love me.
Just kidding I don't care if you like it or not.
More for me.
Having breakfast for dinner is a special treat.
(Almost) Everything taste better at night.
This is (close to) fact.
Everybody who had pancakes that night were ranting and raving about them
The best pancakes I've ever made?
Thank you.
Delicious bacon, can I have some more?
Thank you.
I love strawberries,and you cut these up!
Thank you.
So here are the fabulous breakfast for dinner pancakes I made.
| I took these pictures at night, that's why they suck. |
Pretty good, but all the pieces sifted to the middle. :(
This dinner was good if I say so myself!
Thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteI think it's easier to cook at night...
DeleteThat's why they tasted so good, lol.