I'm starting to feel the magic of music.
Again.
When I first started playing guitar, I was excited to learn something new!
But then I started getting tired of it.
When would I learn something I wanted to know.
Seeing videos of other people playing guitar.
"I wish that were me...I can only do so and so."
But now I've found a couple songs that I'm hoping I could learn.
I don't think anyone knows what I'm attempting to play (expect for my sister who keeps asking "What're you trying to play? Just tell me." Then proceeds to look over my shoulder) , and if they did I'm sure the response would be
"Really..."
Even if you do care enough to ask what I'm playing I AIN"T TELLING!
Haha...
>:)
Suffer in silence family.
JK.
I hope your're not suffering, but if you are, it'll pay off in the end!
Again.
When I first started playing guitar, I was excited to learn something new!
But then I started getting tired of it.
When would I learn something I wanted to know.
Seeing videos of other people playing guitar.
"I wish that were me...I can only do so and so."
But now I've found a couple songs that I'm hoping I could learn.
I don't think anyone knows what I'm attempting to play (expect for my sister who keeps asking "What're you trying to play? Just tell me." Then proceeds to look over my shoulder) , and if they did I'm sure the response would be
"Really..."
Even if you do care enough to ask what I'm playing I AIN"T TELLING!
Haha...
>:)
Suffer in silence family.
JK.
I hope your're not suffering, but if you are, it'll pay off in the end!
I really do hope you continue to want to learn
ReplyDeletebecause I have purchased those dvd's to help us
they may be boring but they wont fuss at you and you can take a break when ever you get ready. I beleive that if you stick with it you will be very good one day, so make me proud. All of us can learn together.
Yeah, it'll be cool for us to all learn together!
DeleteAll you have to do is practice everyday...
Right?