And maybe you're like "Where did you go? I didn't miss you."
Well, I wasn't gone THAT long.
But I was having technical difficulties.
And now I have a way to post.
Funny, how when I did have a way I didn't have anything to say.
But when that's taken away I had all kinds of stuff I wanted to share.
Nothing big or profound so don't get all excited.
I don't like having things taken away from me.
I want it to be there when I need it.
Now it is.
Well, I wasn't gone THAT long.
But I was having technical difficulties.
And now I have a way to post.
Funny, how when I did have a way I didn't have anything to say.
But when that's taken away I had all kinds of stuff I wanted to share.
Nothing big or profound so don't get all excited.
I don't like having things taken away from me.
I want it to be there when I need it.
Now it is.
I love chocolate. I'm like a rubber band about to
ReplyDeletebreak. So next time you make cake think about your old
granny across the street. Ok, so I'm across beltline.
P.S. I don't have time to make the cake
so hook me up.
the cake look very good
I thought were gonna come by and I was gonna surprise you with the cake.
DeleteBut you never showed up.
:`(
Why you gonna do me like that?
Just you don't love me like you used too.
All you want from me is my cake.
:`(