So I made this cake....
| Oh, the goodness.Don't you wish you had smell-o-vision? Still wouldn't work because you're on a computer, not a teleovision. Ha! |
I found it on pintrest, I think.
A cool inspiration, idea, d.i.y., tip, and just a fun site!
Found this exceedingly moist, chocolate cake.
When I first made it I was like, "Eh, it's okay."
To the next slice, "Um, this is pretty good."
I would say definitely make this cake.
Well, if you like chocolate.
| Sometimes don't you wish you didn't have rules and could stuff your face in stuff like thi- No? Yeah, me neither. That's WAY too much cake. |
If you don't then you prob shouldn't make it.
It's rich and moist and soft and bouncy and ect.
(ect. is what you use when you're tired of coming up with examples, adjectives,ect.)
It was pretty easy to make, and huge while baking.
But when it cooled off, it fell almost halfway.
So I would say not to worry about it.
That's just me.
Oh, and I made the frosting too!
I was going to go naked (no frosting... wait, what were you thinking?) but Daddy was all like, "Hol' up... Naked? Naw, you need to put something on. I ain't having that!"
Okay, well that's not what really happened...
(Sorry, Daddy.)
He just said, " No icing*?!"
*high voice
I think it's gettin' too late.
I'm starting to get goofy.
Anyway, he told me I need to make some icing to go with this cake.
So I did, then he said, " Chocolate icing for a chocolate cake? You couldn't find regular icing? Oh lord, I don't think I'm eating any cake tonight."
And since I'm the boss ;) I said, "Oh, you eatin' some cake!"
Jk.
But he ate some and everybody said it was good and chocolatey, ect.
So you should make this cake (and icing to go with it.)
tefrosting
http://answers.ask.com/Food_and_Drinks/Food_and_Cooking/how_to_make_chocolate_frosting_from_scratch
tecake
http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/black-magic-cake/
ect is when you CAN'T think of anymore adjectives ;) jk :p the cake was delishish...:)
ReplyDeleteI made it just for you. ;P
DeleteMy 1st slice I thought, "It's OK" but every slice after that was like, "This right here! This right here IS da bomb!" Aww, it was GOOD! You'll have to make it again soon. BTW, what other icing goes so well with chocolate cake?! Duh!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was pleasantly surprise! Since I made it from scratch I didn't know what to expect, but it was good.
Delete