Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Kinda Pretty...



This is my lastest crochet project.
Pink.Purple.And white.
It'll hopefully turn into a blanket.
For the mother.
My only concern is running out of yarn and/or steam.
I've run out of white already, but restocked?
I didn't know about all the different yarn.
It was so...beautiful!
I think the one on the left is one of my first attepmts. You can see I've come a long way.

After I add more squares hopefully it'll start to straighten out.
The four squares in the middle were slightly bigger.
I didn't think that would make a difference, but I had to squeeze the smaller squares around it.
Hot Mess.
Worse come to worst, at least it'll be able to fold it's self...

Because it's wrinkling up? And it'll fold when it's big enou-
You know what? Just forget it.

2 comments:

Thank You For Commenting!