Thursday, November 8, 2012

Having A Sucky Day?

You should realize that if you're reading this right now, then you are alive.
And most likely you are able to put that sad/angry/annoyedness.
By drawing a picture. Writing about it. Crocheting. Riding your bike. Reading.
Err, that's all I can think of right now that are mostly healthy for you.
The other options include: eating and or shopping.
And I'm pretty sure doing that every time you're upset is a disorder.
What I am trying to say is... If you're here right now, be happy about it and do something with your life!
Don't worry so much and chill out.
Everything will be okay.
Even if it don't.
"It won't be like this for long"
So enjoy your time while you got it....
And enjoy these cute babies!
Aww, look at the baby rolls!
You should be taking notes.
See, how happy?


Something all these babies have in common is no worries!
This is just a sassy baby.
Well expect the one at the end.
She has her,"Dude,are you serious?"
Face on.

I had to throw a few other flavors in the mix. 

 Now do you feel better?
You should, babies are like the best.
When they aren't screaming and crying.
Hope this made your day a little better.

2 comments:

Thank You For Commenting!