Today we lost our last game.
1-0.
Our offense just couldn't get a good shot in,the goalie was pretty good.
And tall.
So the balls needed to be low and hard.
Just couldn't do it.
Our first game was won 3-1.
But my body hurts like....
Well it hurts.
I know four places where I can touch it and it hurts.
Bruises.
Somebody on my team got kicked in the face with the ball and their contact fell out.
I was hit in the chest with a shoulder.
And it's all soccer.
Playing two days in a row.
My sister, Taavia and her team won all of their games I think.
So we're going back tomorrow.
We've had a loong day. Waking up at 6:45.
And we went out to eat around 8, after the games were over.
Cotton Patch is pretty much always good.
I had cheese bacon fries. That I thought we as a table would share.
That everyone was gon take a hunk of it.
If I had gotten the smaller portion then everybody woulda wanted some.
I feel like falling asleep now.
So tomorrow again.
I'm not playing, but I'm sure my sore body will remind me of today.
Your performance was on point, anyway. You held it down. Besides, it's not like the scored multiple goals against the defense. Job well done!
ReplyDeleteJust know that you gave all you could and that's great. You played very well. i'm so proud of all of you give a shout out to Taavia, Ray and my baby too. Gotta remember how to spell that name lol.
ReplyDeleteThank you! When we have Ray back we're really gonna kick some booty!
ReplyDeleteYou know it!
Delete*high fives*
lol :P
You have to sing the song! R-e-a-g-h-a-nnnn-nnnn
ReplyDelete