We had two wins today.
My sister, Taavia got two goals in soccer. Her team won 3-1.
And our president is re-elected.
So a second term for President Barack Obama.
I adMITT, I was a little nervous there.
There was no way I wanted Mitt Romney in office.
I don't see how anyone in their right mind would.
Even if you are republican, I don't understand why you would want Mr.47% in office.
But I'm glad he's NOT.
I thought the counting of the votes were a longer process.
But the last election, I was 10-11.
I don't think I understood all the numbers.
I still dont understand "popular vote" I didn't vote for it to be popular.
I voted for my voice.
I don't understand why the different states are more important than the other one, but oh well.
Obama for 2012.
I am happy and proud that you are interested in our country, very smart girl you are.
ReplyDeleteWow,thanks!
DeleteAll we do is win! Seriously though, I'm proud that the country voted for the best man for the job at this time.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
Delete