Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chicken salad that we've defrosted.
Should've ate it when we bought it.
It was wheezing and breathing and
leaning towards the darkness there.
It said "come on now, pull up a chair. I've a story to share."
It's greasy grin, grinned at me.
I replied "No," weakly.
It continued out, ignoring my protest...
"You visited the deep freezer multiple times, since leaving me to rot. I always thought you were nice. I noticed a lot of things. Like when you always came to get onion rings. You took the lesser option. I had hope you would take me.
I quickly seen you try to avoid looking in my direction. I kept dreaming and scheming, I rolled all around. So I knew that you could hear my sound. One day finally your father took me out. I defrosted and realize it was too late. I've reached the greenish, heavy, greasy state. No one would eat me. You just left me open. So I think now is the time that I've spoken-"
"Thats really all nice and dandy,but now I am used to you. Talking chicken salad? Psshh that's nothing new. I believe you've talked long enough, I have had my due. Now that we've broken up, I have to we're through! I thought my father would have thrown you out, but now I see. He's left all the 'kitchenly duties" for me! So here you go down down the drain, this is good for you. You'll meet old buddies that you never knew you knew! Goodbye, stank!" That's how I ended it. Harsh and cruel, I know.
If you'd been there and smelt it, heard it talk, seen it move.
You would have been like I did and said Boy,boo!

This was a poem that is about the chicken salad my father left out for me to throw away, after it defrosted and he seen that it looked disgusting. He left the the container open. For other people to see it? Smell it? I don't know. But he didn't bother throwing it away, though he did advise everyone not to eat it. This poem really digressed from what I wanted it to be. Which was a short poem thingy about the creepy chicken salad. And it ended up being... Uh, I really don't know. But enjoy it if you can and if you didn't... Well that's a little too bad. Find something else you might enjoy, like hiking or something.

6 comments:

  1. Too creative for me, lol. You know you could have tasted that poor chicken salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well alrighty then......Lol,But really why didn't he throw it out?hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh you on another level ain't u glad to see u using the other side of ur brain and by the way I don't know y I left it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!. And I don't know why you left it out either. Lol.

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!