A new hobby I picked up yesterday.
Well, it's not a hobby yet.
But I am trying to learn how to do it.
Our great-grandmother left us tons of yarn.
And one needle.
So that means we're all going to share one needle.
It'll probably be harder to teach my sisters.
Once I learn, that is.
Here are my two attempts.
As you can see it slowly gets smaller.
It's suppose to be a square.
Maybe you can't see the slant clearly, here's a straight on shot.
Not too bad. For a first try anyway.
Now for my second attempt *cracks knuckles*
I will outsmart this thing they call crochet!
I will add an extra stitch to make sure it's the same length through.
*finishes 6th row....*
Hmm, I don't think this is working.
I wasn't trying to make a circle!
Or a barbie shirt.
I'm guessing my mistake was adding an extra stitch.
Oh well, I'll try again another day.
P.S. I took the pictures.
Girl I was finna say that too!
ReplyDeleteBarbie skirt!! except no barbies :(
oh,well
Nice try! I love your...umm...thingamabobs?
ReplyDeleteI guess you have many talents. Keep up the good work and don't stay up so late.
ReplyDeleteMy bad I thought you said you wrote on your blog in the am.
ReplyDelete