Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another one.

Roll up out of bed, to get some food.
Bacon was burnt so I said,"Eww!"
Orange juice tasted a little funny.
At least the chocolate muffin was yummy.
The music lessons I had were kind of boring!
It started at 'leven in the morning!
The teacher was only 5 minutes late.
For this Man that's pretty great.
Had breakfast for dinner.
Cinnamon rolls plus grits.
It was good, but a bunch of Mis-fits!

4 comments:

  1. We need to try this one more time. I need for you to make a list of songs that you would like to try to learn, give the list to me so we can try to make it happen. We can't be paying for boring lessons. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a rapper, singer, or poet? I need you to perform these so I'll know the vibe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooliyo :)
    so you a poet now oh, ok
    uh!
    here we go again prepare to meet your end..... (to be said like a poet :)
    haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you a you miss Shel Silverstein ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!