Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2FERS.

Sometimes having a blog is hard work.
I'm talking from experience.
I've had a blog for quite some time now.
Don't roll your eyes at me.
Anyway, it's difficult to come up with interesting topics. Or to think someone wants to hear what you have to say.
They may say they do, but people are always trying to be polite this days.
They don't tell the truth.
Well, I should start with facts, or I don't know what to call them really...
Why are they called 2FERS?
I don't know.
So here we go!

2 nicknames....Tee....&....TeeTee....

2 things U are wearing right now....Purple Nail Polish....&....errr a T-shirt?(how am I suppose to answer this question?)....

2 ways U like to spend your time....with my family (cue "aww!")....&....reading things,almost anything.(yes, I am a saint)You know small print, summaries on books I've already read, instructions,lists. Basic stuff....

2 things U want very badly at the moment....I don't know! Music player for my blog?....&....I'm pretty comfortable right now. I don't even want a cookie or doughnut. That apple thingy was pretty good though....

2 pets U have/had....yellow canary ( I'm still not sure how it died, I suspect my sister neglected her feeding turns)....&....a snake, which was really my daddy's. But we played with it anyway....

2 things U did last night....Well, I stayed up all night for one....&....swept up glass from my childhood gumball machine.That my sister (who is 12 btw) ran into and broke. '-'....

2 things U ate yesterday....a chocolate shake wif (britsh accent) whipped cream and a cherry wif two stems. But only one cherry. What's up with that?....&....chick-fil-a nuggets(nom nom nom)....

2 people U last talked to....my father....&....my mother....

2 things U R doing tomorrow....I might get into the pool...&...and I will most likely eat....

2 longest car rides....To neverland, where I met PeterPan....&....Louisiana....

2 best holidays....Everyday should be a holiday (._.)....&....Christmas, I suppose. Jesus is the reason for the season....

2 favorite beverages....Strawberry Lemonade is good....&....milkshakes....

2 things U do every day which U can't stand....clean the kitchen. I can't stand you, kitchen!....&....sweeping the kitchen....

2 yummy ice cream toppings....Candy bars, butterfingers to be exact. I don't usually use candy bars though. Too expensive....&....Cherries(and the juice) oh and chocolate syrup, yummay!....

2 things U look forward to every day....Being with/wif my family....&....chillaxin'....

That's all for now! That took loong to write, so you better have enjoyed it. Well, you don't have to, but it would be nice if you did.

6 comments:

  1. *clears throat*
    first of all,we did NOT have feeding turns thank you.
    the bird liked me better anyway,probably because you used MY shirt to cover the cage,plus I changed the water so....


    The gumball machine was a total accident.
    Plus I told you I was sorry.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know good and well you used to ALWAYS skip out on your turn.
      And if you watched where you were going there wouldn't be an accident.
      I forgive you, I guess( this doesn't mean I'll stop talking 'bout it.haha).

      Delete
  2. Is keeping a blog hard?! You don't say! I would have never known.

    When did you meet Peter Pan? I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. When people are expecting you to post EVERY week.
      And I met him that time, when eh, um uh you know!

      Delete
    2. I'm being silly just you know. Lol

      Delete
  3. Girl u r long winded. U could b a journalist or reporter or something. I did enjoy your story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!