Today I made a Okc lanyard. And before you ask, no I am not going to make one of these everyday.
I will probably run out of thread/yard/whateverthisstuffiscalled before that happens.
Don't worry I'll post them all here!
;)
Always thinking 'bout you.
Anyway the reasons I made an Oklahoma lanyard was
A) I had all the colors and thought "why not?"
B) I like this team best AFTER Dallas Mavericks. If I had Maverick colors I would have did that. But I didn't so I didn't.
C) I wanted them to win instead of Miami Heat, but oh well. I don't really see what a lanyard has to do with this reason but whateva.
I would say I'm getting the hang of how long to make it. Now its anklet size! I love anklets. They are jewelry, with out the hassle. It makes your feet elegant!
I mean c'mon who doesn't love anklets?
....
....
Yeah, I thought so.
Anyway it came out pretty good, if you ever make one of these that you want to wear make sure you leave enough room to tie both ends together.
Instead of a inch, then you'll have to tie the actual braid together.
These things are cool to make, because your hands can be busy doing something. Instead of holding the remote while watching t.v. Yes, I'm talking to you.

hmm...cute. :) xD haha it is cute tho :)
ReplyDeleteAh yeah I like that, yes I want one using,t care what color, just make it about 11 inches long. Thanks.
ReplyDelete