Thursday, July 5, 2012

Really?!?!

I love my Mavericks.
Learning that Jason Terry is leaving Dallas!
I'm confused. Umm Mark Cuban, get yo' life!
Why would you just pretty much let him go or give him away.
What do you call making NO offer whatsoever?
If this guy (Terry) has been with your team 8 years, he must have liked something about it right?
Terry got an offer from the Boston Celtics 15 million for three seasons. So 5 million a year.
That's okay in basketball, right?
So why did the team he want to stay on (Dallas Mavericks) offered him nothing?
Just waiting and waiting.
Nothing.
So did you forget I'm a free agent?
You just don't care?
Are you soo worried about getting this other dude(Williams) who ain't stunding (doesn't care about) you, that you're not even thinking about renewing my contact?
You don't want to spend your precious "new free agents,we are saving this for people who don't even want to come here" money on me, who has been here for eight years.
Dude! Mark what is up with your decision making?
Get yo' life!

3 comments:

  1. Love your passion! You sounding like me. LMB(behind)O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I never reread my post before I publish them. So that's why I sound a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I admire the fact. That u like to write and. Read, you will go places. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!