I know I haven't posted in a few days, maybe it's because I haven't made a lanyard.
That was a joke...
*crickets*
My sisters are obsessed with Let It Shine.
Disney channel movie. I don't normally watch Disney channel ( the shows declined after That So Raven and Sweet Life Of Zack And Cody ) but we watched this movie as a family the first two times.
And then the next 15 my sisters watched it by themselves.
You may not believe me, I've only watched it two times.
Two.
They have watched it every time it has come on.
Every. Time.
And because of this I admit I know most words to the songs.
Moment Of Truth:
Here we go again, prepare to meet your end. Just looked you up on Facebook, you have zero friends.
As said by Bling.
Bling, you don't want to battle! You're the snake without the rattle, the boat without the paddle, duck without the waddle, horse without the saddle, you're the ranch without the cattle!
So I think that you should ska-daddle!
As said by The Truth.
I'm off the gold chain, if you a rapper then why is Kris yo back up dancer, like an extra on Soul Train?
As said by Bling.
You're not a real MC, you should quit hip-hop. Now be a good busboy and go get ya mop.
As also said by Bling.
You don't have a bag of money or a flashy pad, I saw you last week driving a taxi cab.
As said by The Truth.
That's just a few lyrics I know. I also know Don't Run Away, and a little of Show Me The Truth.
Here's one more to leave you with. ;)
So why did ya have to play the role and act hard? Didn't have the guts to tell us who you really are. You can keep a trophy that you don't deserve.I might be the busboy, but you just got served.
The Truth
Only twice, huh? Yea, OK.
ReplyDelete'tis the truth.
Delete:D Get it?
you don't have a stack of cash or a flashy pad. Not a bag of money LOL xD
ReplyDeletei know its easier to play that role and act hard cuz you ain't got the guts to tell us who you really are
ME and You instead of show me the truth
anyway, you did good...for a non-rapper :)
._.
DeleteSorry I didn't watch it 14 times.
Like somebody I know. :)
I guess u r a rapper too, huh?
ReplyDelete