I haven't wrote about my life in such a long time, and that's weird. Only because there was a point in my life when I wrote everything that happened...every single day. I feel like this past year would have been the best time to keep that habit because when I look back, this year was very eventful.
I started college, got a car, got my first kiss, started (and quit) my first job, started going out a lil' bit, I even got a sew-in for the first time. Needless, I think, to say these few experiences are helping me grow up and come into my own. Learning to do things for myself, and being a little more independent is what happened so far this year. I'm lowkey excited to see what the rest of 2016 holds...only lowkey though, cause despite my few good happenings, this year was kinda trash tbh. :)
I started college, got a car, got my first kiss, started (and quit) my first job, started going out a lil' bit, I even got a sew-in for the first time. Needless, I think, to say these few experiences are helping me grow up and come into my own. Learning to do things for myself, and being a little more independent is what happened so far this year. I'm lowkey excited to see what the rest of 2016 holds...only lowkey though, cause despite my few good happenings, this year was kinda trash tbh. :)
Nice to see you back! Hope the rest of your year is great.
ReplyDeleteAWW YOUR FIRST KISS O_O LOL
ReplyDelete