Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Krispy Kreme

If I told you, that you could have Krispy Kreme free for a year, would you think I was crazy?
Maybe, but that's what happened.
Last year when Krispy Kreme had pirate's day, you get a free dozen for dressing like a pirate, I signed up to be a Friend Of Krispy Kreme.
Look at all those doughnuts.
Trust me, every single one was ate.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are good cold anyway.
Anyway, when you sign up to be a friend, they let you know about new doughnuts, events ( like pirate day ), and grand openings.
Now for the grand openings, the first 100 people get free doughnuts for a year.
The very first person in line gets a free dozen every week for one year.
The rest get a free dozen every month.
Though something must have went wrong, because they sent out a e-mail a whole week before the grand opening and my dad went and it wasn't even finished being painted.
Then they sent out the correct date, the next day.
Smh
We all asked Daddy if he would please go again.
And he did!
He got up pretty early and sat at Krispy Kreme's for a few hours, all for his family.
He was the 34th person in line.
The very first person was there from 3:00 pm the day before.
As in the after noon, the day before.
She sat there all night for the opening at 5:30 am.
I don't know who she is going to share 52 dozens with, but I think she waited long enough.
I think we're all happy with the free dozen a month.
They also gave us a shirt and a punch card.
Thank you, Daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Yea baby! I love your daddy for keeping our inner fat girls happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very good. I like crispy creams but I think they make you fat just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I call a good dad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!