When I got the chance to review CHARM IT! charms, I was very excited!
The "I just can't stop smiling" brand is great for girls age 5 to 14.
But I'm 17 and I was excited for these charms!
When the package came, my sisters and I were all thrilled.
They were kind enough to send my younger sisters charms as well.
When I saw the boxes all together, I just want wanted to see my charms.
This box is so cute!
| The box closes with a magnet |
I'm glad that the charms came in a box instead of loose or in a baggy, because I'm not the best with storing jewelry and now I have somewhere to put them!
Another thing I liked was the rubber band things the charms are hook to.
Instead of those twist ties, you find on sandwich bread, these are actually soft and you can use them over and over again!
These charms are 3D which I really love, the little details are soo cute!
I love the beach, so when I saw this charm with a little crab, I had to get it!
The water and the sparkle sand were great touches in my opinion.
And I like the way the crab stands on four feet.
I bake a lot, I really didn't expect there to be a baking charm.
The little oven with a pie inside?
A stovetop, and a glass window?
Can you tell how much I like this charm???
A lot.
It's perfect.
You know I love ice cream.
Ice cream trucks are the best, though in real life a bit expensive.
I really like the writing on the side and the cone on top.
The tires are set in the truck a little bit so they look like different pieces.
One thing I didn't know about this charm was the headlights, little rhinestones!!!!
This monkey is the cutest.
The pink cheeks, gleeful smile, and he's holding a music player!
| I want a real one |
The hearts on the headphones and booty are great detail, and I really like the swirly tail.
| aww |
I also got a pineapple, this thing is so sparkle and glittery.
The face is so cute, wow.
I got a necklace to put all of these charms on and I think I might wear them individually.
Or maybe just all together.
My younger sister was really excited for this to come, because who doesn't love charm bracelets?
She is allergic to most metal and can't really wear costume jewelry, but she can wear this with no problem.
She was really happy about that.
One of the charms she picked were the bubbles, it's her favorite because the wand dangles off and the label makes it look real.
![]() |
| There are even ridges in it! |
CHARM IT! has so many different kinds of charms, sports, fashion and even food!
These charms are so cool and unique, I'm really glad I got the chance to review them.
Thank you to CHARM IT! for this special opportunity!

Ahaha! So cute!
ReplyDelete~Natasha
thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com
I love the colour of the bubble charm. I might have to get one myself.
ReplyDelete