Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mall Pretzels

Now that I'm into making bread, when I found a soft pretzel recipe....
Let's just say I got pretty excited.
These pretzels only takes 30 minutes, no need to rise!
I think I made this the day after I found it.
This recipe was pretty simple, I kneaded the dough together, and then it was time to cut it.
I cut it in ten sections.
I then folded them into the pretzel shape, which I don't have pictures of.
But I dipped them into a baking soda/boiling water mixture to make them golden, and have that real pretzel taste.
I dipped them in a egg wash and this is how they turned out.
I thought it was pretty cool that I could make mall pretzels at home, I made a cinnamon and sugar mix and coated me and my sisters pretzels.
Do you have a treat you wish you could make at home?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, these were pretty cool. I think you're just trying to find ways to make me a chubby chic, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krispy kreme doughnuts mm mm mm

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you did very well on them pretzels they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood =)=)=)♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo yummy! You can't really get pretzels in Australia so I might have to make these myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo yummy! You can't really get pretzels in Australia so I might have to make these myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!