Though I was discouraged I'm sticking in there.
Yea, on the second day I was discouraged.
Smh
Anyway, you know how I said I was going to create something everyday?
Well, today I finished creating a hair style.


I guess my sister thought she was a super model...
Taking all these pics.

I decided to draw her, I tried one (failed) attempt.

I see into your soul.
Yea, it's scary.
But I think the second version came out a lil' better.

I drew her without glasses, because that was one of the main reasons she wanted contacts.
To be drawn without glasses.
one of the main reasons
Yea, I know.
Yea, on the second day I was discouraged.
Smh
Anyway, you know how I said I was going to create something everyday?
Well, today I finished creating a hair style.


I guess my sister thought she was a super model...
Taking all these pics.

I decided to draw her, I tried one (failed) attempt.

I see into your soul.
Yea, it's scary.
But I think the second version came out a lil' better.

I drew her without glasses, because that was one of the main reasons she wanted contacts.
To be drawn without glasses.
one of the main reasons
Yea, I know.
What tha I didnt know you were gonna put these pics on your blog! I woukdve been smiling >:( oh yeah and I look good inthelast drawing :):):) thanjs for drawing me without glasses
ReplyDeleteWell, always expect the unexpected...
DeleteThank you, n your welcome.
But forreal tho. I look dumb in these photos >:(
ReplyDeletewell
Deletelol, the second drawing look like one of baebae kids
ReplyDeleteHaha, now that you say that....
Delete