Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 2

Umm, okay.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this everyday.
Maybe I should just do a create challenge?
Create something everyday?
Well, anyway here's is my drawing for today.

I used an old trick called, tracing you should try it sometime.
I was mainly focused on the shading of this.
I'll probably revisited this picture on paper, one day.

10 comments:

  1. lil girl. Yes you are going to do this challenge everyday. :) cute drawin doe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep keep it up this is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Create something every day!! :D I like tracing too just to focus on shading/coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I think creating something everyday will be easy.
      Enough....
      And sometimes, it's needed!

      Delete
  4. You are doing a good job, keep at it and one day you will be doing portraits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!