Have you heard of this braid?
It's called a cobra braid.
It's so cool.
When I got my hair straighten recently, for Thanksgiving.
I took this change to try something new.
| Can you see how hard I concentrating ? |
So this different and I was expecting more Umffp.
| I just wanted a good picture. |
I still liked it and it actually looked like a cobra's head.
Kinda.
If you have lots of hair this will look great on you, the bigger the better in this case.
Here is the video I used, it's very simple.
See how much hair see has, and how big her braids are?
I love it.
U look beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you ;)
DeleteIt was so cute IRL!
ReplyDeleteAre you saying my pictures suck?
Deletelol Thank you
You r hair looked really nice but I can't tell if the young lady on the viedo was all hers it don't really matter. you ure do have patience.
ReplyDeleteThank you! She has crochet braids
DeleteLooks cute. Cobras are under rated.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Thank you! Yea, just a bit
Delete