11-6-13
That was the start of my earring journey.
That was the start of my earring journey.
Lol, I'm being a bit dramatic, I must admit.
Though, I did make my first pair of earrings yesterday.
Though, I did make my first pair of earrings yesterday.
| Embroidery floss |
I picked green, it's such a pretty color.
| You make different shapes, I thought a circle would be good for a first try! |
I started out by cutting 11 inches of wire.
This is how I made the coiling gizmo:
If you have the materials, you can make your very own!
I like coiling the wire, I feel like I'm actually doing something!
I like coiling the wire, I feel like I'm actually doing something!
This is what I used to coil it.
| See what I made? |
This was my first attempt!
| I think you can tell where I started... |
After I coiled the wire, I slipped it around the other wire.
| So cool |
You have to twist the wire.
I really don't know what I'm doing here...
I started straight down, I thought.
If you don't think you can do this, don't worry, you can!
If you have the patience to learn, that is.
Or you can just buy them from me, ;) your choice.
Here's the video I watched to learn:
It's a bit slow, but that's good for catching up!
Or you can just buy them from me, ;) your choice.
Here's the video I watched to learn:
It's a bit slow, but that's good for catching up!
And this is my (almost) finished product.
Like that little curlies at the top?
Yeah, I know.
So all I need now is the earring hooks.
Then people can actually wear them!
You start this hobby, I can guarantee that no one around will be doing this.
Unless they are just trying to be different.
I think this thing and I, we will go far.
Earrings for everybody!
The greatest gift,because it's handmade!
You start this hobby, I can guarantee that no one around will be doing this.
Unless they are just trying to be different.
I think this thing and I, we will go far.
Earrings for everybody!
The greatest gift,because it's handmade!
You know now that I think about it, you're just trying to let me allow you to wear larger earrings. You think you're slick! LOL
ReplyDeleteHehehe.....
DeleteYou are doing good and I think I got the right hooks, we'll see.
ReplyDeletethank you! Hopefully I'll be able to put them on!
Delete