I think drawing is pretty cool.
It requires real skill.
You can always go back and look at how far you've come.
I really think I should draw more often, it's cool seeing stuff I've made before.
I just want to share something I've done...
| Yes, I did cut off the head. Trust me you don't wanna see that. |
So using things around the house I've used a paper bag for like, 4 or 5 drawings.
Yes, I do have a sketchbook.
| This model is wearing a sequin sweater, it's all the rage. |
But using brown/tan paper is good for highlights.
It looks so cool too.
| Show off your shiny skirt for the fall season! |
| Your outfit is the bee's knees! |
I've actually looked for a tan sketchbook at the craft store, but sadly I couldn't find one.
Ohh, phooey!
| This is a very pretty lady! |
Can you guess who this is?
The eyes are a dead give away, if you've seen the music video.
Oops! I just gave away another hint.
| I love the sparkles on her lashes, so fancy |
I like drawing in pen because you can not erase your mistakes.
| Dat shine, I like it |
And you really have to think about the shading that your doing, because you can't blend.
A stray line will look odd.
| Everything won't come out as expected all the time, but that's alright |
I hope you've enjoyed my drawings!
Do you have a favorite?
These are cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you, girl!
DeleteCool! I can get you this color cardstock but not sure about sketchbook.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks!
Delete