Look at hair, like her.
Well, you know the post I made about Bantu Knots?
Yeah, this is like half of the results.
| Close up, you can see the weird loose hairs. |
The Bantu Knots before I took them down.
| Yeah, it was pretty shiny. |
| Curly twists |
| Stretching it out a lil' bit |
Do you see what curliness does to your hair?
Gives it a whole 'nother length.
| And a lil' bit more |
Haha, I forgot to take pictures of the curly hair.
Instead of the twists.
| SO shiny |
My hair was surprising very soft.
I mean it's soft, but it felt moisturized.
It's still soft, though the top isn't defined.
It's just kinda poofy.
You look naked hahahsh I liked your bantu knots :):)
ReplyDeleteHow do I look naked?! Perv
DeleteAnd thank you ;)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete