Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Easy Mac

Despite what the title may say this was far from easy.
It wasn't the most challenging but very time consuming.
It wasn't a piece of cake 
easy mac.
But for a first time making my own costume, really making it.
I think I did pretty good.
Just going by the picture I found (and with a little help from my parents).






Laundry Basket
Poster Board
Toilet Paper Rolls
Lots and lots of toilet paper rolls
Paint
Time and patience
Now you don't have to go into so much detail as I went into, I mean you can just write Easy Mac on the front in yellow if you want.
I started by outlining the macaronis.
But I wanted it to be really good, beside I wasn't doing anything else.
My parents then told me I was doing too much, a swipe of yellow and orange would do!
I really liked making my costume because this was my first time spray painting, I felt pretty cool.
And drawing the label out, mixing colors, that was pretty cool to.
Well, cool since I created it!
Have you ever made a costume?

2 comments:

Thank You For Commenting!