Monday, October 28, 2013

POW!!!

I saw this super cool look.
It's comic book make-up.
I really wanted somebody to try it.
That didn't happen.
You know that cheap, costume makeup?
The one you get from the $3 bin?
That's what i had to use.
I thought it would be easy, but the black crayon that came with it was too
thick and too light.
This stuff is good for costumes, I guess.
Trick or treating, very short-term.
Touching your face is a no-no.
This stuff smears like crazy!
And it's hard to take off.
So for pro-longed use I say use makeup.
I used this video.
Her look is a bit calmer, mine looks a bit crazy.
I didn't have so many colors to choose, okay!
I did what I could, with what I had.
Well,you ain't have much.
So here is my look:
I LOVE the eyebrows! It's like I'm making an expression, but I'm not!
Yes,it's a bit horrendous. All of those colors are clashing.
The lips, no no no.
This look has me in pain.
When I said I wanted red lipstick, this is not what I had in mind.
That yellow on my eye was soo chunky, omg.
I think I'm putting this eyebrow thing in my makeup routine. V.V

So while this is a very cool concept, please use real makeup man.
I'm sure it's be much easier.
I really want to try this again, but maybe next year.
Was this a win?
Or FAIL!!!

3 comments:

  1. FAIL FAIL FAILLLLLLLLLLLJGFHUGRBFSFB im just kidding. Win haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I think you did pretty good recreating the look. A+ (considering what you had to work with)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!