Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cruz iz Crawling?!

Not yet.
A few days ago Cruz started rolling over.
Today, he started scooting!
Cruz, enjoying sweet potatoes

Cruz, wondering what this annoying flash of light is
My daddy is the main one to give him "tummy time".
So he is the one to see him everything new, first.
And if you place his toy, or your hand a little ways away, he'll jump to it.
How fast can a baby learn?
As fast as he is cute, I suppose.

7 comments:

  1. He giving some serious side eye! He moving too fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I was disrupting his meal!
      He's very smart

      Delete
  2. This little boy is wasting no time. I wonder whats up with that? just sain'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! I don't know what's up with that

      Delete
    2. Oh, mama just told me what it means.
      You are a crazy woman

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!