Tomorrow, I'm being taken to get a jacket.
What type?
I guess I'll find out when I get there, but defiantly one that fits.
Don't settle!
Something that is cute, comfy.

Something with flaps, maybe?
You know what?
I'm having technical difficulties.
So just imagine a fur lined leather jacket and another jacket that has a short collar.
And yeah that what I'm expecting.
Dumb tablet won't let me download pictures.
Ugh
What type?
I guess I'll find out when I get there, but defiantly one that fits.
Don't settle!
Something that is cute, comfy.

Something with flaps, maybe?
You know what?
I'm having technical difficulties.
So just imagine a fur lined leather jacket and another jacket that has a short collar.
And yeah that what I'm expecting.
Dumb tablet won't let me download pictures.
Ugh
Say, I may start blogging when you all show me how to down, upload..some cute stuff that may fit what I'm truying to say. Oh well thats my story I'm stiching to it. Looking foward to seeing that cute jacket.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah I love your wall paper on your blog.
ReplyDelete